- We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us.we will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation, other than as necessary to fulfil your request.
Collection of Information
- While accessing the Website, we collect specific personally identifiable information (“PII”) that can be used to contact or identify you. PII includes, but is not limited to, your name, phone number, postal address, email address and other information that by itself or in conjunction with additional information, can be used to identify you individually. However, PII does not include aggregated information that, by itself, does not permit identification.
- Information that we collect when you use the Website includes:
- Information provided by you
We may require you to provide us with specific information such as your name, email address, mobile number and payment preferences. Further, if you communicate with us via the Website or through email, we may collect any information provided in such communication.
- Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time. By contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
See what data we have about you, change/correct any information we have about you, have us delete any info we have of you OR if you want to express any concern you have about our use of your data.
We collect information that your browser or device sends us whenever you visit the Website (“Log Data“). This Log Data includes information such as your Internet Protocol (“IP“) address, geolocation and geospatial data, browser details, domain servers, device ID & model number, details of your operating system, and other related information. We also collect data on the specific pages of our Website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, default language and user preferences, and other similar usage related statistics. We may assign each user of the Website unique identifiers to help keep track of future visits.
Most browsers and devices are by default set up to accept cookies. You may reset your settings to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie send. However, it is likely that some of the features on our Website may not function properly if cookies are disabled on your browser or device.
- Information received from others
We may combine information about you that we already have with information we obtain from other sources, to provide you with better user experience, to show you advertisements relevant to you, or optimise the operations of the Website. Examples of information we may receive from other sources include without any limitation, customer support or enrolment information, page view, search term and search result information, and credit or identity information.
- Apart from the information listed above, we do not collect any sensitive information such as financial data, political opinions, health-related information or any information related to race, caste, language or religion (collectively, “Sensitive Personal Information”), unless provided by you voluntarily or required by provisions of any applicable law.
Use of Information
- We use your PII and other information collected from you for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the functionalities of the website in a proper manner;
- To track your usage of the Website and customise it accordingly to best suit your requirements;
- To send you communications, as per your notification settings, on any updates or developments about the Website or your use of the Website;
- To provide you with support services, whether through email, phone, push notifications or messages within the Website;
- To provide you with technical support, including Website updates;
- To improve the quality, features and functionality of the Website;
- For auditing, research and analysis to ensure the stability of the Website;
- To enhance the security of the Website;
- To carry out marketing analysis to understand the specific pages or features of the Website that may be optimised;
- To back up our systems to ensure preparedness for disaster recovery;
- To protect our rights and property and the rights and property of our other users;
- To offer customised ad experience by us or google ads;
- To combine your PII or additional information with information obtained from other sources, and publish summaries online or offline;
- To provide information to third parties performing services in support of our Website;
- To communicate promotions and other offers, and for advertisements;
- To respond to legal requirements, exercise our constitutional rights and defend against any legal claims, to protect our interests or those of any third parties; and
Storage of information
- Your PII or other information collected from you may be stored and processed on computer systems located outside India, and through your use of the Website, you unequivocally consent to the processing and storage of your information outside of your jurisdiction. You understand and agree that we may continue to store your data after you cease to use the Website or disable your use of the Website.
- We gather some of your info on your browser or device for subsequent retrieval and utilisation. Such information stored on your device is subject to the security offered by your device, browser and other components. You understand and agree that we cannot be held responsible for any compromise of access to your browser or device, for loss of information, theft or for any exploits or logic attacks on your browser or device through malware or other software or hardware that is outside the control of our website.
- Although the security of your PII and other information is essential to us, do remember that no method of electronic storage or mode of transmission over the internet is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable and standard means to protect your information, including internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, we cannot guarantee absolute security in this regard. You provide your PII and other information to us at your own risk.
disclosure and sharing of information
- We may employ third parties to facilitate the functioning of the Website, to provide the Website functionalities on our behalf, to help us analyse how The Website is used, to serve advertisements to our users, or to perform other related activities about our operations. We may share your information with third-parties in the following circumstances:
- We have obtained your consent, including when you choose to provide us with your information for any purpose whatsoever;
- If sharing or disclosure of your PII or other information is necessary to operate the Website;
- To display advertisements on the Website;
- If we have been purchased by a third-party;
- If your PII or additional information is demanded by court order or by governmental or statutory authorities;
- If sharing or disclosure of your PII or other information is needed to help prevent against fraud or the violation of any applicable law, statute, regulation, ordinance, or treaty;
- If sharing or disclosure of your PII or other information is needed to protect our employees, independent contractors, officers, members or other users; and
- We may use external advertising companies to serve you advertisements when you have visited our Website. These companies may use anonymised information about your visits to the Website and other websites to provide advertisements about products or services that may be of interest to you.
- We may share your PII or other information with our parents, subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliates or as part of any sale, merger or acquisition.
- We will never sell your PII or other information to unaffiliated third parties without your approval.
- Upon you deactivating the Website, we shall archive your PII. We will retain archived information indefinitely in our secure database for our records. Non-personally identifiable information is maintained indefinitely for analytics. However, any Sensitive Personal Information collected by us, if any, shall be destroyed upon such deactivation.
We take safety measures to protect your information. Your Information is safe both Online and Offline when you submit your sensitive information via email.
When we gather any sensitive information ( like credit card details), that information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. If you want to verify, you can check this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the URL of the web page.